The 0,79 Flush Casement window for low energy and passivhouse projects achieves one of best U-values as low as 0,79 W/m2K with a triple glazed 44 mm unit.
- High quality knot free finger jointed laminated Redwood, Hardwood or Accoya.
- Our casement windows are fully tested and accredited to BS6375 Part 1 and Part 2, proving their outstanding weather resistance .
- Our Casement windows have been independently tested to BS 7950:1997 for enhanced security.
Pine Frame Colours
Oak Frame Colours
- Flush Casement window range
- Flush Style for traditional applications;
- Available in wood only and Aluminium Clad.
- Internally beaded for Enhanced Security and easy deglazing/maintenance;
- Available in FSC certified Softwood (pine) and Hardwood ( Oak, Meranti, Sapeli, Mahogany), also in Larch and Accoya wood that matches or exceeds the durability, stability and beauty of the very best tropical hardwoods.
- Up to 10 years finishing guarantee is ensured by environmentally friendly water based finishing materials, including impregnation, primer and two layers of final coat.
- Corrosion resistant Multi point locking system as standard;
- Stainless steel Easy Clean and Egress hinge options available;
- Window tested for a weather tightness in accordance with BS EN 1026, BS EN 1027, BS EN 12211 & BS 6375 Part 1:2009;
- Window tested to BS 7950 for Enhanced Security;
- The Window range with a triple glazed glass unit has a Uw value as low as U=0.79 W/m2K for a whole window therefore can be selected for use in passiv houses.