Aluminium Clad Timber windows and doors are our most advanced low maintenance windows.
Aluminium Clad timber windows combine warmth, strength and the aesthetically pleasing features of timber on the inside, with low maintenance aluminium cladding on the exterior protecting the timber frame from direct exposure to the weather.
Aluminium cladding can be supplied in a range of RAL Colours and the internal frame in a wide range of breathable low maintenance micro porous paint colours.
At JP Duddy Windows & Doors our windows are built to the highest European Standards with specifications that give you exceptional window performance at remarkable value for money.
Our range of expertly engineered Tilt & Turn Aluminum Clad Wooden windows come with double and triple glaze Argon filled options. This provides exceptional energy retention achieving a coveted 0.99U value rating which is significantly higher than standard double glazed windows.
The 78 Europa has proven itself time and time again all over Europe and Ireland as one of the most verstatile systems available in the marketplace.
- The powder coated aluminium can be supplied in over 200 different RAL colour choice sustains and protects painted surfaces from ultraviolet, wind, rain, and air pollution.
- Anodized and deep-matt powder coating and stylish surface design for use in architectural and design applications.
- Wide choice of wood species: Pine (Redwood), Fir, Oak, Larch, Eucalyptus, Meranti, Mahogany and Accoya wood that matches or exceeds the durability, stability and beauty of the very best tropical hardwoods.
- Only laminated knot free wood is being used to eliminate twisting and warping.
- SIEGENIA TITAN AF window hardware with ‘Comfort Mushroom Cam’ offers high functionality and security with a top quality design.
- Water tightness is ensured by 3 TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) weather seals to ensure 600 Pa (E1200) test pressure.
- Triple glazed units with two LOW-E (low emissivity) panes and warm edge spacer bring the Ug value down to 0.5 W/m2 and saves 55 % of the heat lost through the edge of the glass unit therefore guarantees the most efficient window on the market.
- Up to 10 years finishing guarantee is ensured by environmentally friendly water based finishing materials, including impregnation, primer and two layers of final coat.
- We can provide all kinds of Bespoke solutions to include – bays, semi-circles, triangular, fully arched, pointed arch, door and window combinations.