The aesethic warmth of wooden windows has always been popular. In Ireland we need wooden windows that surpass the highest standards for window manufacture. At JP Duddy Windows & Doors our windows are built to the highest European Standards with specifications that give you exceptional window performance at remarkable value for money.
Our range of expertly engineered Tilt & Turn Wooden windows come with double and triple glaze Argon filled options. This provides exceptional energy retention achieving a coveted 0.99U value rating which is significantly higher than standard double glazed windows.
The 92 Europa has proven itself time and time again all over Europe and Ireland as one of the most verstatile systems available in the marketplace.
Pine Frame Colours
Oak Frame Colours
Wide choice of wood finishes:
Wide choice of wood species: Pine (Redwood), Fir, Oak, Larch, Eucalyptus, Meranti, Mahogany and Accoya wood that matches or exceeds the durability, stability and beauty of the very best tropical hardwoods.
- Only laminated knot free wood is being used to eliminate twisting and warping.
- SIEGENIA TITAN AF window hardware offers high functionality and security with a top quality design.
- Water tightness is ensured by 3 TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) weather seals to ensure 600 Pa (E1200) test pressure.
- Triple glazed units with two LOW-E (low emissivity) panes and warm edge spacer bring the Ug value down to 0.5 W/m2K and saves 55 % of the heat lost through the edge of the glass unit therefore guarantees the most efficient window on the market.
- Up to 10 years finishing guarantee is ensured by environmentally friendly water based finishing materials, including impregnation, primer and two layers of final coat.
- We provide all kinds of Bespoke solutions to include – bays, semi-circles, triangular, fully arched, pointed arch, door and window combinations.